Dear All

Our pheno users have noticed that very few SEs publish support for their VO even if the site otherwise supports the VO. We now have a generic ticket to respond to: https://gus.fzk.de/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=68755.

The issue is stated as:

"Detailed description:
At the moment, only 4 SEs are listed as available for 'pheno'. This seems to be a problem with the information that 'lcg-infosites' uses. Most UK SEs were working OK with 'pheno' and should be shown here, too."

If your site supports pheno or you have some useful input on this topic please could you let us know and preferably update the ticket.

Many thanks,
Jeremy