I guess if they do not contribute to the SouthGrid pledge then this is not relevant.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Gronbech
Sent: 01 March 2011 12:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dteam & sites meeting at 11am

No, not at the moment. We do hope at some stage to improve their disk so that they can accept ATLAS MC work.
Pete

Peter Gronbech  Senior Systems Manager and      Tel No. : 01865 273389
              SouthGrid Technical Co-ordinator  Fax No. : 01865 273418
Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]