Hi Jeremy,

I see no information at all below the heading "UKI-LT2-UCL-HEP User
information. April 2010 - March 2011." There is a warning at the top of
the page: "This information could be incomplete because NOT all the
sites are publishing the user information." But I don't know if that is
a generic caveat referring to LCG sites in general, or applies
specifically to the sites I can view.

Cheers,
Ben