Hi Maria, I prefer FreeSurfer ( http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/ ). Is a very powerfull tool, but computing demanding.

Regards

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Maria Serra Blasco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

Currently I am a SPM8 user and I would  need to know  the volume of a specific structure, such as cingulate cortex. I have found a tool named IBASPM that performs  individual segmentation of each subject matching it with a MNI Atlas, which gives you information of the volume of each brain area. Unfortunately, this tool only runs with SPM2 or SPM5.

Is There any other way to know this information trough SPM8 or with a compatible tool?

Thank you in advance,

--
Maria Serra

PIC (Port d'Informació Científica)