From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Vladimir Bogdanov [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] Could we make and call others to make a donation to support the Japanese people at this arduous time, may be through the Japanese Ambassador in each country?

This also can be an option, isn't it?

http://www.ifrc.org/

From: Huynh Kim Hieu <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 12:00 PM

Dear  SPM fans,

We are recently in shock to see the pictures and movies of the disaster not only in Tokyo but in the whole Japan!

Could we make and call others to make a donation to support the Japanese people at this arduous time, may be through the Japanese Ambassador in each country?

“One hour's sleep before midnight is worth three after”

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Hieu Kim Huynh, MD, MSc, PhD student
Center for Uroneurology
University Medical Center Groningen
Triadegebouw, ingang 23, C1.02c, FA 31
Hanzeplein 1, 9713 GZ Groningen THE NETHERLANDS
(P)31 (0)50 363 9141 - (C)31 (0)6 342 69587
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]

 P/s: We are also calling the Vietnamese students and other people in the Netherlands for donation.