From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of turki sabrah [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 7:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] VOI Error

Hi SPM users,

I am using spm5 to extract the timecourse through the VOI but I get the following error:

??? Error using ==> spm_sample_vol
Cant open image file.
Error in ==> spm_get_data at 41
 Y(i,:) = spm_sample_vol(V(i),XYZ(1,:),XYZ(2,:),XYZ(3,:),0);
Error in ==> spm_regions at 182
y        = spm_get_data(SPM.xY.VY,xSPM.XYZ(:,Q));
??? Error using ==> waitfor
Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
??? Error using ==> spm_input at 1466
Input object cleared whilst waiting for response: Bailing out!
Error in ==> spm_VOI at 77
SPACE    = spm_input('Search volume...',-1,'m',...
??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Any suggestion ar advice would be grealty appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Turk