Hi Christoph,

> unfortunately we have only measured one phase difference image and no magnitude image at all. We adjusted at the SIEMENS syngo software for the gradient filedmap sequence at the contrast panel only the reconstruction of the phase image. You can find a screenshot of this image attached.

Are you sure that the data is not saved anywhere?

> Can we obtain a .vdm file somehow from this phase image we have only measured? Are magnitude data extractable from this phase image?

ah, that beats me. From my understanding, I would guess "no", but cannot
tell you for sure. Perhaps Jesper or Chloe could confirm, as they wrote
the toolbox in the first place.

Cheers,
Marko

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany