IE worked for me!

Thanks for the replies!

N.

On 14 March 2011 14:23, Jiang, Zhiguo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am pretty sure it is a browser issue here. .If firefox doesn’t' work, try IE.

I have no problem connecting to the server here .

Tony Jiang,Ph.D.|Research Scholar|University of California, Los Angeles
Peter V. Ueberroth Building, Rm 2338C2|10945 Le Conte Avenue. Los Angeles,CA 90095
Tel: (310)206-1423|Email: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deborah Talmi
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 12:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] Cannot download SPM

It's not just a browser problem - I am using Firefox as recommended and getting the same message as above, cannot download SPM:

Failed to Connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at ftp.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk.

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.