Dear Deborah,

before concluding that signal in the OFC is being cut off, I'd check
that this is indeed the case by overlaying the spm image over the mean
EPI image as a template. Magnetic field inhomogenity in that region
results in the brain shape in the EPI images to differ from that of
the T1 template brains used in displays, sometimes substantially. You
might discover that you have no brain where you think the OFC is. This
may be especially the case if you are using a 3T scanner.

To mask your analysis, choose 'explicit masking' from the menu, after
having prepared a 1/0 mask image for selection.

Best,
Roberto Viviani