From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Vladimir Bogdanov
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] how to use the anatomic image in fmrI

I would highly recommend you to read the "Auditory fMRI data" in the "Data
sets and examples" section of SPM8 manual. You can easily download the data
files from here:

http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/spm/data/auditory/

The good way of reading and learning is to follow the instructions step by
step in the analysis of those data. Of course, you spend some time, but this
gives you an idea of how you should treat your own data. At least for myself
it worked perfectly well!

Good luck,
Vladimir

Volodymyr Bogdanov, PhD