Hi Natalie,

> My question concerns the effect that the glasbrain is just poorly
> filled. It seems like there are strong extinctions in frontal,
> frontoparietal and temporal brain regions. Do you know why this happens?

Since you are using DARTEL, it is not unusual for your brains not to
exactly match the glass brain (which is only an idealized brain anyway).
More important is the question of whether the functionals match the
anatomicals correctly (which you can see by overlaying your result on
the final iteration DARTEL template), whether normalization worked for
all subjects (which you can see using check_reg) and whether data from
all subjects was available for all parts of the brain (which you can see
when you look at the mask.img in your analysis directory). If all of
this looks good, then I would overlay the results on the template used
for spatial normalization and not worry about it anymore :)

Hope this helps,
Marko
PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany