It looks like your images were acquired sagittally, but the headers
encode an axial orientation.  Before trying to segment the images,
you'll need to correct the orientation using the Display button.
You'll need to enter various +/- 90 degree rotations (ie pi/2
rotations, because Display works in radians) until you get the right
ones.  Once you've done this, hit the reorient images button and apply
the same transformation to all images that have the same wrong
information in their headers.

You may also need to try to figure out which is the left or right side
of the brain.  If the headers are wrong, then there's no way that SPM
can work out which is left and which is right.  If you use DICOM
conversion routines that support NIfTI, then the headers should be
written correctly.

Best regards,
-John