Dear SPM Community,

While analyzing results from a recent fMRI study, I have discovered
that I have very little activation in the lower regions of the brain.
I am concerned that SPM may have truncated my data in the lower
regions of the brain because they were below threshold. Since I am
particularly interested in activation in the OFC, this is a problem.
Upon reviewing my data (ie. mask.img), it looks like SPM cut out brain
activity in the OFC after first-level analysis.

To resolve this issue, I am thinking of trying to force SPM to use an
explicit mask of the entire brain. Does anyone know how to implement
this in script format?

Alternatively, if anyone has better ideas on how to improve signal in
the OFC, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance for all your help!
Deborah Tang, Doctoral Candidate
McGill University
Montreal Neurological Institute
3801 University St, Room WB 214D