From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Linling Li
Sent: Wednesday, 23 March 2011 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] Problem with MRIcro

Dear all,

When I was using MRIcro to show the activation of a T-contrast image, I
found the activation pattern was slightly different from the activation
showed by SPM. I would explain this through two pictures I attached with
this email.

As we could see from the whole brain statistics picture, voxel which
coordinate was (9, -34, -20) (red one) had a T value of 2.16. However, when
I select this voxel via MNI coordinate in MRIcro, it showed there was no
activation (the T value was below the threshold, there was no T value showed
following its coordinate in the lower left quarter). Had MRIcro done
someting to the T-contrast functional image?

Hope someone could help me with this.

Thank you all in advance!

Best wishes!

2011-03-23

  _____

李琳玲

Linling Li

Research Centre for Neural Engineering
Phone: +86-755-86392232
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences.