If you only have 5 ROI, then you should only correct for 5 tests; although
you might be to argue that the regions are independent. Comparing controls
to patients is independent of comparing patients to their behavior.

As for the behavioral comparisons. It depends on the goal of the study;
additionally, taking the global peak is probably a bad idea as you are
comparing different regions between individuals potentially and a single
voxel is a poor estimate of the activity.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School
Office: (773) 406-2464