Dear Space Syntax Community

We are glad to inform you that the web page for the EIGHTH INTERNATIONAL SPACE SYNTAX SYMPOSIUM that will be held in Santiago de Chile at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile is on line.

Please go to:
http://www.sss8.cl

It is still an initial page, but we hope to load more information during this and the following weeks.

We hope this finds you all busy preparing the abstracts that should be coming to us before April 4th. We are looking forward to receiving them.

If some of you did not receive the previous and first CALL FOR PAPERS, our apologies. We were sure that the list we were given included all!

Best
Margarita

Margarita Greene
Professor
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile
phone: +562 354 5603