From: Keegan, Anne
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:04 PM
To: '[log in to unmask]'
Cc: Robinson, Elaine
Subject: Postgraduate Certficate in Professional Coaching Practice

Many of you will know Keith Willis, who has kindly suggested that we contact you via the SEDA network.

We would like to make you aware of our Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice which begins Wednesday 28 September 2011.

The course is aimed at line managers and HRM/HRD professionals to develop the skills and confidence required to become effective coaches in the workplace, and to support the embedding of coaching into their organisations. A particular strength of the programme is that it attracts people from a wide range of sectors including HE.  The current programme has representatives from the secondary education sector; transport; customer service; the third sector; local government; as well as higher education.

A brief outline of the programme is attached for your information. A key feature of the programme is that it uses business actors to develop coaching skills in highly realistic learning environments. Study is via 5 short study blocks, plus self directed study designed to fit in around your work commitments.

Course modules:

Coaching in Context - an introduction to coaching and mentoring in international, national and local contexts

Developing Coaching Competence - featuring regular coaching practice sessions, using business actors

Reflections on Professional Practice - techniques and processes for self reflection and continuous professional development.

More information can be found at: http://www.ntu.ac.uk/apps/pss/courses/cf/76100-1/1/PGCert_Professional_Coaching_Practice.aspx

If you would like to have an informal chat about any aspect of the programme, please contact either myself or Elaine Robinson, Joint Programme Leaders at the following addresses:

[log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask]

Kind regards

Anne Keegan

Anne Keegan  (available Tuesdays to Fridays)

Programme Leader ( Executive Education ) & Senior Lecturer (HRM)

Floor 9, Newton Building

Nottingham Business School

T 0115 848 8020

E [log in to unmask]

DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.

Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.