A question for local authorities – which protective marking scheme do you (attempt to) apply?

The Government Protective Marking Scheme (Protect, Restricted, Confidential, Secret, Top Secret) is mandated by the HMG Security Policy Framework for central government and partners but our most frequent partner the NHS uses ‘NHS Confidential’ in place of ‘Restricted’ for patient records.

Please reply off-list and I will report back.

Thanks

Alison

Alison Gibney
Deputy Managing Director
Cimtech, Innovation Centre, College Lane, University of Hertfordshire,
Hatfield, HERTS AL10 9AB
Tel: 01707 281060   Tel direct: 01707 281067   Mob: 07967 608878
Email: [log in to unmask].         Web: www.cimtech.co.uk

Cimtech is a division of UH Ventures Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales

Registered No.: 02350584  VAT No: 539 9596 72

Registered address:  University of Hertfordshire, College Lane, Hatfield, HERTS, AL10 9AB

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]