Phew!

That's hard, Chris. Unless youre, say, a fashion photographer for O.

Doug
On 2011-03-27, at 12:40 AM, Christopher C Jones wrote:

> I have just checked with my local pro lab to check if my multi-image
> landscape ideas can be done and how much?
>
> Yes, it can done. Lab costs around $3,000 or more per work!
>
> Hanging on a wall retail... multiple by five.
>

> --
> have chronic fatigue syndrome so may be delayed in reply or brain fog weird
>
> just to let you know that's all, Chris Jones.
>
> Blog: http://abdevpoetics.blogspot.com/

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/
http://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Just a late night pilgrim
Looking for redemption in the underground.
Lord, won't you help a late night pilgrim
When the morning comes around.

 		Tift Merritt