Hi Bob

It was lovely to see your email via the Plagiarism network - glad you're
keeping your hand in!

I have heard back from Thomas in reply to my message (below) about our
plagiarism event in June that he is snowed under with teaching.  Do you feel
able to produce an informal poster that I can have up at the event?  It
would be a shame not to include the contract cheating element in some form,
or do you have any leaflets or other resources that I could have out for
people to look at?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Nicola

Dear Thomas and Robert

You will remember that I worked with Jude Carroll on the ASKe Plagiarism
event held in 2009 at which you gave a very popular and interesting
workshop.

I am now in the process of finalising the outline programme for this year's
event to be held on 9 June (see www.brookes.ac.uk/aske/events ) and, whilst
the workshop slots are finalised, we would like to invite you to send a
poster or other resources for the delegates to view/take away as we would
like to include 'contract cheating' in some form.

Is there anything suitable that you have/would like to contribute?

I look forward to hearing from you and many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Nicola

On 6 March 2011 11:02, Robert Clarke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> In my burgeoning opus "Cheat 22" Professor Dannika is berating his student
> Yosserion, who was caught cheating on an assignment.
>
> "And what if everyone paid to have their work done for them?"
>
> To which the student replied
> "Then I would be a damn fool to do otherwise!"
>
> Bob Clarke - now "retired" but still hunting "contract cheaters" (Gotta
> catch them all)
>

> ________________________________

*Nicola Ranjit*
Events & PR Officer
Pedagogy Research Centre including ASKe
Oxford Brookes University Business School
Room N414

Wheatley Campus

Oxford OX33 1HX
**
*Providing the evidence for learning and teaching development*
www.brookes.ac.uk/aske
**
*Tel: 01865 482954*

(working hours: Mon-Fri 9.30-2.30pm)

If you have received this email in error, you must treat the information in
it (and in any attachment) as strictly CONFIDENTIAL and should delete it
immediately. Oxford Brookes University is not responsible for any personal
opinion expressed in this email.