Chuck - thanks for the link to your site. It would great to have a PDF of the whole content somewhere for download - do you have this? (As an aside - the content looks good, but it would be advisable not to use Flash on the homepage and frames in the site so as to have maximum accessibility).

It's important to remember in all of this that designers can help facilitate change and innovative thinking, but the actual process itself has to be collaborative. If we don't do this, we'll never achieve the kind of change we're talking about and we risk becoming designer dictators. Bringing together administrators, faculty and students in a workshop situation can be very powerful for all involved.

Best,

Andy