I would like to thank the following for their responses to my query
about curriculums responding to a perceived need to update our old
vocational silos.

Thanks to, in no particular order:

Chris Bisbin, Tom Morgan, Terence Love. Gunnar Swanson, Amanda Bill,
Susana La Cruz, Riley Triggs, Peter Jones, Veronika Kelly, Andy
Polaine, Mike Zender, Andrew Jackson and Alun Price.

  I am working through the replies and also the various urls that
many of you sent. Thank you all so much.

Regards
Mike

Dr. MIKE MCAULEY
SENIOR LECTURER, SUBJECT DIRECTOR,