Carl,

As Terry suggested, we're still debating some technical issues about how we archive conferences on the DRS website, and there is a difficulty with the Montreal2010 proceedings in particular.

For anyone who is interested, I do store some proceedings in my public folder under 'conferences' at:

https://public.me.com/intuitive

You are most welcome to download them, though as Terry points out, the Montreal proceedings are a collection of individual files which are unlinked at the moment.

David

David Durling FDRS PhD   http://durling.tel