I deleted the entire post earlier after reading the string of posts while
typing my views. It just came to me that
certain problems need not go through a complex process. For 20 minutes, I
fell into that trap too.
If u see a complex framework that could blast our planet, what would you do?
For a Fukushima lesson, the answer is to flee and do whatever it takes to
chop
the entire system out. Not morphing it. The Tsunami is in us, our own
thinking trap.
What components within the trap is another topic.

I applaud the Germans who are daring enough & have the foresight and wisdom
to scrap all the nuclear plants by 2021. On many levels, all we need is just
a conscience and facing the hard truth what is
truly important. Then we just do it. Not hard all if one choses not to be
so.

Design thinking in check. My personal gain too.

Cheers!
Karen Fu