Hi,

Thanks each and everyone of you for helping me with a true wealth of
information. There was a lot of stuff scattered all over the internet and
had trouble finding designer's preferences.

Terry, you were spot on about what I was looking for. Your email opened up
the whole debate of whats epistemological and whats critical that I hadn't
thought of before. Big thanks for also introduction to the other authors and
your work!

This debate about mapping creativity and reasoning actually reminds me of
Occult literature, where epistemological truths are verified through
hierarchies of symbolic relationships. Like the Kabalah and hieroglyphs, are
they powerful yet strange concept maps in themselves? Anyway this is wildly
deviating from the topic.

Like Filippo mentioned, the other use I was hoping to develop some practical
aids..like, to share collaborative critical thinking tools for mapping
creativity with others, and finding not just binary but also fuzzy logic
between seemingly disconnected things. Often I find it not easy to think
constructively in a space where everyone is invested more in the cacophony
of getting heard... and this kind of method, I kind of assume might help
also to simulate impersonal and objective reasoning while mind mapping
ideas, or at least get started in some direction.

I am extremely curious about Stegmueller's book!

best regards and thanks again to all,
Ranjit

--
Ranjit Menon