Our project is finally ready to hire a film director!

Film Director needed—short film based on academic research

Bournemouth University requires an experienced film director to create a professionally made film based on academic research conducted in the funded project, “Gay and Pleasant Land?  A study about positioning, ageing and gay life in rural South West England and Wales”.

Background: Gathered narrated biographies will form the basis for the composite characters for the short film. The final script will be developed by the Director in collaboration with the research project’s investigators.

Location: shot on location in Dorset and the south west of England in summer 2011.

Budget: the director will hire all sub-contractors within the allotted project budget.

Procedure: After expressing their interested, parties will initially be invited to submit a creative summary of their vision for the project.

NOW: To express your interest, please go to:

https://in-tendhost.co.uk/bournemouthuniversity and click ‘Current Tenders’.   Further information will be supplied.

PLEASE USE THE ON LINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Dr Kip Jones
Reader in Qualitative Research
Centre for Qualitative Research
Leader, Performative Social Science Group
Website: http://www.kipworld.net
Blog: http://kipworldblog.blogspot.com/