Dear all,

Gordon Joyes and Angela Smallwood from University of Nottingham will be leading a discussion on the JISC funded e-portfolio implementation (ePI) study within the E-Portfolio Community of Practice in Cloudworks http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2201  on the 5th and 6th April.

All those who have an interest in e-portfolio implementation are encouraged to visit and contribute in Cloudworks during the 2 days. We will explore four key questions in relation to e-portfolio engagement within institutions that have arisen from the ePI study of large scale e-portfolio implementations. These are:

1.       Why should we expect practitioners and their institutions to engage with e-portfolios?

2.       Why is e-portfolio implementation not straightforward and why is it different to VLE implementation?

3.       What are the key factors for success for practitioners and for large-scale engagement with e-portfolios within an institution?

4.       How can the support of senior managers be gained?

Best wishes,

Gordon Joyes (Room C37)
Associate Professor in eLearning,

Project Director ePortfolio Implementations (ePI) Study  https://sites.google.com/site/epistudy

HAVE (Higher, Adult & Vocational Education Research Centre)
School of Education, University of Nottingham, Jubilee Campus, Nottingham, NG81BB, UK

+44 (0)1158467202

Please consider our environmental responsibilities: THINK before you print.

Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME or Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter ‘Join or leave list (or change settings)’ and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.