From: Discussion and support list for PDP UK Network members on behalf of Dean, Laura
Sent: Mon 07/03/2011 23:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Employability Strategy

Dear all

I'm hoping you can help me.  I am interested in seeing copies of the employability strategies in place in other institutions - we have one in place already and am happy to share that with anyone who wishes to see.

Thanks for your help

Best wishes

Laura Dean
Head of Employability
C508 Civic Quarter
Leeds Metropolitan University
Calverley Street
Leeds
LS1 3HE

Send the following command to [log in to unmask] subscribe/unsubscribe LISTNAME FIRSTNAME LASTNAME or Go to the homepage of LISTNAME. Enter 'Join or leave list (or change settings)' and enter your details to join, or press the delete button.