Registration for OER: Does it make a difference, 23rd March, will close shortly. I understand that there are a few spaces left. Further information below, now with links to abstracts of the short papers on Cloudworks - see online programme.

This event will draw on the experiences of UK OER projects, OER evaluators and Support Centre for Open Resources in Education (SCORE) fellows. It focuses on the impact of the use of Open Educational Resources on Teaching and Learning. There will be presentations by leading experts and a series of workshops in the afternoon.

It is a JISC funded event, in collaboration with SCORE and LORO.  Participation is free of charge and the event will be recorded with a virtual goodie bag made available.

The event will take place on Wednesday 23rd March from 10:15am to 3:45pm, at the Open University main campus in Milton Keynes.   To register to this event, please click here.

Chris

Chris Pegler
Senior Lecturer, Institute of Educational Technology

Best to contact me by email, but telephone number is 01908 6540145 (IET office)
For SCORE queries please phone 01908 332233 (SCORE office) or email [log in to unmask]