FW: Farewell Message Dear list
This is very timely - every time someone leaves the list they get the opportunity to let Kevin and I know why they are leaving in order that we can deal with any issues.  This email has just been delivered to my in-box and is one of several I have received making similar comments. As list managers we are expected to respond to concerns and hence the recent responses from Kevin and I.

Anne

------ Forwarded Message
From: Details removed
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 18:58:35 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Farewell Message

Found the list to be invaluable in my early days but in the last year it has become a more unfriendly forum with lots of squabbles.  I have plenty of work related emails which are somewhat opinionated - don't really want it on my personal email too.  I have appreciated assistance and support offered through the list in the past.  Many thanks.