Time to run a course on stress risk assessment and let management take the strain…

I do not envy you this one Sharon.

Good luck,

Richard.

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Naylor, Sharon [HMPS]
Sent: 31 March 2011 14:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH]

I have an  interesting one - in my organisation anyone reporting "stress" is a  trigger points for referral to OH.

it has just been announced that one of the sites I provide OH services to is being privatised. The Union response is that they have advised their members to all go sick with "stress" and cite it as a work related illness. I may have to put a bed and camping stove in my office..........

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please delete it & notify the originator immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email and associated attachments has been checked locally for viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.

The Institute for Animal Health is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784.
The Institute is also a registered charity, Charity Commissioners Reference No. 228824