Graham

I may be able to assist in Guernsey.  If you would like to contact me off list, my email is [log in to unmask] or telephone 01481 707411.  We provide OH services to the States of Guernsey and also to some private companies.

Karen Metcalf

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graham Johnson
Sent: 25 March 2011 19:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH Providers in Gurnsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man!

Dear all

Can anyone recommend an OH provider in any of the above locations?

Have a great weekend and enjoy the promised good weather!

Regards

Graham

Confidentiality:  This email and any documents transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without further action. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or any files transmitted with it by an unauthorised recipient is strictly prohibited.