Hi Elizabeth

You may also wish to consider hep B & C and Wiels disease.

Cath
----- Original Message -----
From: "Elizabeth Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:13 PM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] OH for waste operatives

Hello list
I was wondering if there is any one on the list who provides OH to waste
operatives. I would be grateful if they could contact me as it would be
useful to discuss health surveillance for this group as we are due to take
over the OH for waste operatives shortly.
 At the moment I am looking at putting together a frame work for health
surveillance and I have been looking at the HSE guidance for this which is
very helpful. Obviously the health surveillance will be based on risk
assessment. My feeling is the main areas of concern for health surveillance
are skin,noise possibly respiratory surveillance and HAV's. Would you
agree?
Kind regards
Elizabeth Jackson
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
01305221501

"This e-mail is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain
information about individuals or other sensitive information and should be
handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you have received this email in error, kindly disregard the
content of the message and notify the sender immediately. Please be aware
that all email may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance
with relevant legislation."

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: