From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 14 March 2011 19:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Paperless systems

                    *** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,
Hi Tracy
We are paper light. We are a large NHS Trust of 9500 staff plus big external contracts. Paper less is an ideal but people keep sending us info on paper so we have to manage it. We have been fully paper light  since 2009. It will depend on how you want to go paperlight and whether you are dealing with your old records as well. Costs will depend on numbers of back files and what you want your current system to look like.
We have had no regrets. Made us much more efficient. No hunting for horrid paper files.
Happy if you want to contact me off list for more info
Jean