From: Clark, Alison
Sent: 03 March 2011 14:42
To: NASES
Subject: RE: draft SEOTY Countdown! 23 Nomination days to SEOTY 2011!

This is great – we need the endsleigh logo on everything though! – not sure if where I have added it is the best place? Also a couple of things below
Plus lets wait to hear what Claire thinks and then if it’s a yes to facebook we can add it in – I can always send the email if we don’t
Can you add to your to-do list to draft all the other emails or at least diarise them so we know when they are going out to co-ordinate with e-news and newsletter too.
Thanks
Ali

Alison Clark, NASES Director
National Association of Student Employment Services
Careers, University of Liverpool
150 Mount Pleasant
LIVERPOOL
L69 6GD