Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to invite you to  MATRIX2011, the International Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Matrix Isolated Species, which will take place at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, from July 10 to 15, 2011.

You can find details of the conference at
http://www.chem.ubc.ca/Matrix2011/

The conference will cover a wide variety of topics such as
    * Active intermediates and exotic molecules: structure, reaction dynamics, spectroscopy
    * Cryosynthesis; novel reaction pathways in cryogenic solids
    * Cooled biomolecules and cryo-pharmacology
    * Inorganic molecules and metal clusters
    * Interstellar chemistry and physics
    * Ice, aerosols and atmospheric chemistry
    * Quantum phenomena and reaction dynamics in quantum media - liquids, crystals, and nano-droplets
    * Single molecule detection
    * Ultrafast chemistry at low temperature matrix
    * Applications to fundamental physics
    * New techniques and applications

Registration and submission for presentations are now open.  We encourage in particular young scientists, post-doctoral researchers, tenure-track fellows, and fresh permanent members to attend the conference and submit abstracts for posters and oral presentations.

For more information please contact: [log in to unmask]

I look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!

Yours sincerely,

           Takamasa Momose
           Chair, MATRIX2011

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html