Dear Colleagues

I am working on a project on Medieval Hospitals and have already collected some medieval miniatures (e.g. from the Cantigas or from the Livre de la vie active, etc.) but not many, I have to say. I have seen such wonderful medieval images circulating in this list that I was wondering if you could provide me with any help with that even with images indirectly related to Hospitals, or just avice, so as to catch any rare image of a Medieval hospital. I am not restricting my search to miniatures and would love as well to have any one on church windows, etc, if possible.

Thanks in advance for wathever help you could provide me with,
Best wishes,
Teresa.