dans l'édition de Rouen 1524 (sur Google Books), la page 85 est signée Fiij
et la page 813 Fffiij

Jean-Luc Deuffic
http://www.pecia.fr
http://blog.pecia.fr

Dear fellow librarians,

I am trying to trace an edition of Guillaume du Vair's 'Arrêts sur quelques
questions notables prononcées en robe rouge'. One of our holdings has two
fragments of this work in the binding, but I cannot so far find any
matching edition. The fragments have the running title 'Arrests prononcez
... en robe Rovge' and measure approx. 18 cm high. One of the sheets has
both page numbers 85/86 and sig. Fff iii; so far I have not been able to
find an edition or collected works matching this signature and page number
combination.

If anyone has a copy please could they have a look at the relevant
signature and see if theirs matches our fragment?

Many thanks,

Emily Dourish

--
Dr Emily Dourish