**With apologies for cross posting**

Dear all,

I am writing from The Women's Library to inform you that the Library is
processing its duplicate materials as part of various ongoing
cataloguing projects. As a result of this and in keeping with our
disposal policy, we are offering the attached duplicate items to a
variety of different related and special collections in order to find
them a suitable home. The attached list shows the materials being
offered to your institutions, featuring materials listed in boxes 47-69.

Should you wish to request any of these items, please look through the
list and copy and paste within your email response the items which you
want. Please *highlight/copy & paste every column* in each row for ease
of retrieval, and send your requests to me at this address.

The requests will be delivered/dispatched on a first come, first served
basis and postage costs will apply.

I hope that you find something of interest here, happy hunting!

Best Wishes,

Inderbir Bhullar
Information Librarian

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo