Hello

I’m looking at the provision for people with visual impairments in libraries. Can I ask if any authority has recently carried out a tender exercise for the provision of talking books and associated equipment and would be willing to share their specification?

 I would be particularly interested if any library has decided that there is only a single supplier i.e. RNIB (and has any evidence to this effect)

Trisha Ward

Business Manager

Libraries NI

Central Library

35 Foyle Street

Derry BT48 6AL

Northern Ireland

Phone       07912477794 or 02871272315

Email        [log in to unmask]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform sender of this e-mail which originated at librariesni.org.uk