*Apologies for cross-posting*

Making enrichment work for your library/LRC

Date & time: Friday 4th March 2011, 3-5pm

Venue: Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals, 7 Ridgmount street, London WC1E 7AE

Presentations and discussion on the theme of enrichment activities taking place in the library/LRC and how this helps us to demonstrate the value we add to the learner experience and raise our profile with important stakeholders.

This is a free event, refreshments are provided. To reserve your place, please contact Stephen Wickens on [log in to unmask]

CoFHE LASEC is the London and south east circle of CILIP's CoFHE (Colleges of Further and Higher education) Special Interest Group. Follow us on Twitter @CoFHELASEC