Dear All

Problems again @ Kingston!!!

I managed to get funding for UpToDate  for the year December 2010 – November 201. However, one of our accountants has decided that because the subscription runs from Dec. 2010 – November 2011 they will only give me 3 months of the costs this year’s budget and remaining 9 months out of next year’s budget!   Please can you let me know how you cope with a problem with subscriptions similar to this? Apparently it is OK for journal subscription, maintenance contracts and other on-line facilities such as OVID e-journals by the year i.e. not April – March financial year. I will be writing to our Finance Director and it would be good if I could quote other Trusts.

Thank you

Irene

Irene Chalmers

Library and Knowledge Service Manager

Stenhouse Library

x 2234

This email is covered by the Kingston Hospital NHS Trust email disclaimer