Apologies for cross posting.

The library will be relocating later this year to smaller premises, subsequently, we have a number of journals that we wish to dispose of. Obviously, there are some specific paediatric titles but there are also a number of general titles.
Some journals may be able to be sent by post and we would ask that you pay the cost of postage, others you may have to make arrangements for the journals to be collected.

If you wish to discuss this further, please contact Angela Reed  or to request  a copy of the list, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Regards

Christine

Christine McRoy
Library and Information Services Manager
Education and Learning Team

* 0121 333 8642
* christine.mcroy @bch.nhs.uk<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Ben Wood Library
Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Steelhouse Lane
Birmingham
B4 6NH

This material has been checked by us for computer viruses using
Sophos Anti-Virus and although no virus has been found by us, we cannot
guarantee that it is completely free from such problems and we do not
accept any liability for loss or damage which may be caused. This
communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential.
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Any information, materials, graphics, and/or opinions posted by the
sender are those of the respective sender and do not necessarily reflect
the opinion of Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
unless explicitly stated to the contrary.

Find out how to fundraise for Birmingham Children's Hospital at www.bch.org.uk