Apologies for cross posting
Dear Colleagues,
I am writing to remind our current members that it is time to renew your membership to 'Libraries for Nursing' and to encourage those who aren't already members to consider joining.
We are a special interest group within the wider Health Libraries Group, focusing on library and information professionals who deliver services to nurses, midwives and allied health professionals.
Members receive our quarterly Bulletin, packed with articles that are both informative and practical. They are also entitled to discounted rates on our study events, previous events include ‘Information Literacy’ and ‘Web 2.0: What is can do for you’. This years study events will be advertised soon on www.librariesfornursing.org.uk

Membership costs £15 per annum for individuals, £30 for an institution, and only £5 for students. Please contact me at [log in to unmask] if you would like a membership form or have further questions about joining LfN.

Thank you,
Alison

Alison Paul (Membership Secretary) Libraries for Nursing

Alison Paul
Deputy Library and Knowledge Services Manager
Health Sciences Library
St Peter's Hospital
Guildford Road
Chertsey
Surrey
KT16 0PZ

01932 723461
www.knowledgenet.ashfordstpeters.nhs.uk

This e-mail or attachment(s) may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any use, redistribution, disclosure or reproduction of this message, except as intended, is prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Ashford & St.Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. For further information about the Trust visit our website at www.ashfordstpeters.nhs.uk. Sign up as a Foundation Trust member at www.ashfordstpeters.nhs.uk/apply-online .