As part of some research for an assignment I'm doing, it would be really useful to take a look at some job descriptions & person specs for Outreach Librarian posts - in particular, ones which provide a service to a PCT.

I'd be really grateful if anyone could help out and if possible send me your JDs & PSs.

Many thanks

Andrew Brown
Library Assistant
John Jamison Library (WXM)
IM&T – Knowledge & Information Services
Heatherwood & Wexham Park Hospitals NHS FT

Tel: 01753 63 3839

For all IT Service Requests, please contact x 4854 or use the IT Self-Service icon on your desktop

HWPH Notice:
Recipients should be aware that all emails sent and received by this Trust are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party, subject to the requirements of the DPA and confidentiality of patient information.

Please inform us if this message has gone astray - before deleting it - by emailing mailto:[log in to unmask] with RETURN as the subject-line.