From: Kristin OLeary [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 March 2011 10:58
To: Kristin OLeary
Subject: Link resolver

Dear all,

Please note that we are currently experiencing problems with the link resolver which is effecting the HIR site – in particular My Journals, My Library and links from the Healthcare Databases.

OCLC are currently investigating the issue and we hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Kristin

Kristin O'Leary

Communications Programme Manager - Public Relations

NHS Evidence
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
Level 1A | City Tower | Piccadilly Plaza | Manchester M1 4BD | United Kingdom

Tel: 0161 219 3778

Web: www.evidence.nhs.uk

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news from NHS Evidence

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.