Here at the NOC we have a number of outstanding journal issues from last year.

We have met with our account services manager to discuss the matter and they report that we are a blip in terms of not having our back issues supplied and that most clients have had their back copies of journals supplied.

Is this the case that for most libraries this problem is now resolved?

Looking forward, are there any examples where subscription agents have dealt with this well?

Many thanks,

Sue Robertson

Library and Information Services Manager

The Library

NOC NHS Trust

Windmill Road

Headington

Oxford

OX3 7LD

Tel: 01865-738145

Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit the NOC Library's websitefor all the information you need about what we can do for you.

 The Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre Library