In addition, the use of some tests is restricted to qualified practitioners or those who have undergone specific training courses

Regards

Mike

Mike Roddham

Head of Service

West Sussex Knowledge & Libraries

01243 831507or internal extn 2778

http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.

 Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust.