** Apologies for cross posting **

Following on from our early-Spring Workshops in March (All about Google - regain control of search and the first of our new Intranet Roadmap series), we are pleased to offer four more courses in April and May - these cover marketing and change management; mobile access to information, something which is becoming increasingly important as more and more libraries think about making resources such as e-books available in this way (like several others, Cardiff University is developing an app for its students); and a repeat of the popular workshop on managing e-books in libraries - very topical in the aftermath of the HarperCollins limited-loans announcement; the second Intranet Roadmap workshop is also in May. Details follow.

Mobile access to information resources
Course
presenter: Martin White
http://tinyurl.com/328c45p

Wednesday, 13 April, 201109:30 -16:30
CILIP,
7 Ridgmount Street, London, WC1E 7AE

Intranet Roadmap 2: Using your intranet to support collaboration and knowledge exchange
Course Presenter:
Dion Lindsay
http://tinyurl.com/6az9dvl

Wednesday, 11 May, 201109:30 -16:30
Maple
House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham

Effectively influencing your Stakeholders: powerful techniques for marketing AND change management
Course
Presenters: Elisabeth Goodman and Shaida Dorabjee
http://tinyurl.com/2wxjses

Wednesday, 18 May, 201109:30 -16:30
CILIP,
7 Ridgmount Street, London, WC1E 7AE

Getting to grips with developing and managing e-book collections: an introduction
Course
Presenters: Chris Armstrong and Ray Lonsdale
http://tinyurl.com/397rtes

Wednesday, 25 May, 201109:30 -16:30
Foresight Centre,
University of Liverpool, 1 Brownlow Street, Liverpool

Chris Armstrong - [log in to unmask] for
UKeiG -
UK eInformation Group
www.ukeig.org.uk/content/publications

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP

Registered Charity Number: 313014