Hello

Can anyone please supply the following electronic article which is unavailable from BL?  I have checked COPAC, M25 Consortium and Suncat.  I know that licence agreements may prevent many libraries from being able to supply.  If successful our BL account number and a request number can be provided.

Media Report to Women (ISSN: 0145-9651), 2008, 1 April, Kerfuffle over alleged retouching of dove campaign for real beauty, anon.

Regards

Janet Coles

Senior Library Assistant

Inter Library Loans

The Sir Michael Cobham Library (Outstanding Library Team 2009: THE Leadership and Management Awards)

Bournemouth University

Talbot Campus

Fern Barrow

Poole